Policies & Information
The rates listed on this site may be subject to change. Rates are subject to provincial and federal taxes. Weekend packages include Friday night
Rules Pertaining to Pets:
1] Permission to bring a pet into a Pet Welcome Units, must be secured prior to arrival.
2] One pet may be permitted in Lakeview Cabin #6 & #7 and in Chalet #10. Chalet #9 1-2 pets are permitted
3] Pets must be kept with owners, on a leash, at all times
4] Dogs cannot be left in cottages unattended under any circumstances
5] Pets must be kept off furniture. If your pet is accustom to being on your furniture at home please bring your coverings for the furniture and your own bedding; and notify us a head of time.
6] You will be asked to vacuum all hair before you check-out. We have vacuums in the units
7] Pet owners must keep resort area clean and pick up after their pet
The hiking trail skirting the resort provides a safe, scenic run for the dogs.
During the winter Parks Department ask that you not take your dogs on the ski trails
Accepting a Reservation by Phone
We require a deposit of 50% of the booking cost at the time we accept a reservation by Visa or MasterCard. WE MUST BE NOTIFIED OF CANCELLATION 48 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL OR THE BALANCE OF YOUR RESERVATION COST WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD
We can accept an E-Transfer of the full amount of the reservation
Please be sure your vacation dates are firm before confirming your reservation
Deposit will be refunded less a $100 service charge (per unit) only if cancellation is received in writing 60 day prior to arrival date,
With 45 days notice we can transfer your deposit, less the $100 service charge, to another reservation within the same season; subject to availability.
No refund will be given for days lost through early departure or late arrival.
We must be notified of cancellation 48 hours prior to arrival or balance will be charged to the credit card on file.
Cancellation Policy re Money Orders and E-transfers when full amount has been paid in advance- cancellation would be subject to the policy above regarding the 50% deposit and the remaining 50% would be refunded by e-transfer. We must be notified of cancellation 48 hours prior to arrival or our customers would forfet the full amount.
Last minute cancellations result in vacancies for us; therefore our policy is firm.
Group Booking Policy
In regards to options for a group of four or over:
- All friends / family must take like accommodations to a maximum of 30 guests in a group.
- We would require a 50% deposit at the time we take the reservation. Any changes to the reservation would be subject to a $100 service charge per unit.
- 60 days prior to arrival date we would require the balance owing on all units. From that date on there would be no options for refunds.
These measures are in place to protect the resort in case someone in the group has to cancel last minute and out of respect the rest of the group cancels. It is very difficult to resell cancellations and impossible if there are more than one unit to sell.
Thinking of having company visit?
Our property and facilities are maintained and offered for the enjoyment of our Registered Guests.
Please do not invite guests to visit on a weekend (Fri, Sat, & Sun or Mon of long weekends).
To ensure a quiet relaxing environment for our guests mid-week and to ensure that the facilities and property are not exposed to over use, we must insist that:
- Two guests (only) are permitted to visit at any one time.
- Visits by non-registered guests be kept to 2-4 hour duration.
- Visitors may not arrive earlier than 11:00 am.
- Visitors must depart from premises no later than 6:00 pm.
- Your two visitors must register at the office, indicate who they are visiting and register car license number. Visitors cars must be parked just in front of the office or in the public parking provided.
- You will be responsible for the conduct of your guests.
- Please inform your guest not to bring pets. Under no circumstances will their pets be allowed in your unit; so please notify your friends in advance!
- Visitors are not entitled to the use of complimentary equipment or Sauna area so we would suggest you arrange your time to use the equipment when you are not entertaining guests.
- Under no circumstances may visitors stay overnight.
We appreciate the opportunity to show our resort to your friends but, out of consideration to your fellow guests, we must insist you abide by these regulations.
Rules from Health Inspector:
Guests can travel to your resort..Guests can stay in the unit they have booked . They are not to visit in the other units (unless everyone from the same pod). They are not to have visitors in their units. During this time of self distancing No Visitors on Resort Property and Mask are required in the office.
Staying at Inverness Falls Resort every guest has their own Cottage or Chalet so lots of privacy to enable social distancing.
In preparing the units for our guests we have always sprayed all surfaces, including kitchen cupboards, counter tops, drawers, even the beds, with disinfectant prior to cleaning. In addition to cleaning, to reassure guests further, we are now implementing a second disinfectant spay of all surfaces. Dishes will be rinsed in javex disinfectant and air dried before being put away. Plus you will find a spray cleaner and a spay disinfectant for you to use during your stay. These additional measures may leave a few spay marks, but we hope guests will understand and appreciate the additional measure.
If you are experiencing any symptoms please consult a health care provider before coming out.
Inverness Falls Resort cannot accept responsibility for adverse weather conditions. Our Check-In time is at 4:00 p.m. If storm conditions are pending it will be necessary for you to leave home or work early enough to ensure arriving as close to 4:00 p.m. as possible. If the Highways Department closes highways #15 and #44 East of Winnipeg or #1 from Ontario to #44 prior to 4:00 p.m. we would offer a credit in the amount of your deposit, to be used within the same winter season.