We too are pet owners and know how attached we can get to our four legged friends.
We are pleased to offer Cottage #6 & #7 and Chalet #9 & #10 as pet friendly units.
Only one pet is permitted in #6, #7 & #10. Two pets may be allowed into #9 depending on the situation and only if the two pets are from the same home.
In respect to those with allergies pets are not allowed in the other units under any circumstances.
There are a multitude of Hiking and Mountain bike trails to enjoy with your buddy. We have mountain bikes to borrow.
Also, you may like to see if your dog is ok joining you in the row boat or canoes, that we have to borrow.
To protect the groomed trails from being "mucked" up, during the winter season dogs are not permitted on the groomed ski trails. They can accompany their owners on the Hiking and Snowshoe trails.
Please see RULES PERTAINING TO PETS below.
Arrangement to have your pet joining you must be made at the time you make your reservation @ $35 / visit.
LAKEVIEW CABIN #6 with two person hot tub for 2 persons and 1 pet
Lakeview Cabin #7 with out door hot tub for 2 guests and 1 dog
PRIVATE CHALETS tucked back into the forest with two person hydro thermo massage tub and rain shower
The Chalets are two bedroom accommodating 3-5 persons or offered on a one bedroom basis for a couple to enjoy.
Chalet #9 can accommodate 2 pets. Chalet #10 welcomes 1 pet.
RULES PERTAINING TO PETS:
- Permission to bring a pet into a Pet Welcome Units, must be secured prior to arrival
- Pets must be kept with owners, on a leash, at all times
- Dogs can not be left in cottages unattended under any circumstances
- Pets must be kept off furniture including Beds - charges will apply if furniture or bedding is damaged
- You will be asked to vacuum all hair before you check-out . We have vacuums in the Cottages.
- Pet owners must keep resort area clean and pick up after their pets
We have established Canine Cove right across from #6 and #7 so that dogs can enjoy the water and we owners can relax in the sun. Dogs are not permitted on the Beach. The two hiking trails skirting the resort provide a safe, scenic run for the dogs.